Trending Korean Eyelashes in Korea 2021

 Hello! I've been on the hunt for these type of eyelashes that you will find kpop idols and other Korean celebrities wearing in 2021. At first, they reminded me of spider lashes but since it's natural and not as thick or chunky, they can be quite flattering and give the Barbie lashes effect. Koreans are into natural lashes so these give that look as well as makes your eye pop. 

Taeyeon SNSD 1st Look Magazine V.196

At first, I found these lashes from Aliexpress for about $2 (a bang for your buck!) but it sold out. ㅠㅠ




The point of the lashes are to find V-shaped ones.

So I went on a hunt again to find another one. I came across these ones which are Korean. It is from the brand The Tool Lab. Korean kpop idols like IZ*ONE use these EXACT lashes! 



Koreans like to apply lashes in small pieces so they will cut up the lashes and apply separately. 
These lashes come individually which can be tedious so here are some tips when applying.

DON'T grab the lashes by one end. Grab both lashes and apply as seen below.
Grabbing both ends of the lashes gives a good grip and levels the lashes evenly when applied.


They have different sizes in a combination of; 9 and 11mm lengths and 3 or 5 layers. I got 11mm 5 layers. I still think it's thin but applying mascara helps!
Overall, the look is very pretty! If you don't prefer this, there are lash treatments in Korea that will make your eyelashes like this.

Here is how it looks on me~





Comments